General Admissions & OTCAS UNIVERSITY OF MARY STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darianharris

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just saw on University of Mary’s Facebook that they are STILL accepting applications for their OTD program at their Fargo, ND location. My mouth dropped when I saw this as it’s so difficult to get into OT school I can’t imagine there being a lack of applicants but that appears to be the case. I had a 2.5 overall GPA but retook classes and had a high prereq GPA, along with pretty good GRE and heavy experience and I got accepted to their program in Bismarck. If y’all are struggling to get in and are serious about getting into OT school apply to that program! Seriously am shocked that they are still looking for applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

1591148875222.png

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, that's pretty cool. UofM is a great program too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Does anyone know any alumni from U Mary or any current students who could talk about their experience in the program? Also does anyone know the exactly cost of tuition for the cohort starting this year? I’m considering switching from another school but want to know more about U Mary!

Hey, I am entering the program now and have loved it so far. I think they are handling the Covid situation really well compared to many schools. Graduation is still set on time for the first doctoral cohort and level 2 fieldworks are set up. Message me with any questions if you are considering going to U Mary. Also, check out the occupational therapy students and new grads group on Facebook. There are a few U Mary students in there.
Hello! Does anyone know any alumni from U Mary or any current students who could talk about their experience in the program? Also does anyone know the exactly cost of tuition for the cohort starting this year? I’m considering switching from another school but want to know more about U Mary!

Hey, I am entering the program now and have loved it so far. I think they are handling the Covid situation really well compared to many schools. Graduation is still set on time for the first doctoral cohort and level 2 fieldworks are set up. Message me with any questions

Also, tuition is about 10,500 a semester. With three semesters a year. The first sem was less as we only had 5 credits. This was 3,700 ish.

How is U Mary going? Is there still a strong online component?

Also, tuition is about 10,500 a semester. With three semesters a year. The first sem was less as we only had 5 credits. This was 3,700 ish.
Hi ...can you tell me how you like this program? Has it mostly been online or in person? Thanks!