Schools that are done interviewing post dec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cheesecakefactory

Reaction score
Does anyone know which dental schools are done interviewing for this cycle and which schools have a full class?

I haven't heard anything from USC, Pacific, Tufts, Boston, NYU, Columbia, Roseman, Rutgers, Washington.

I'm a Canadian applicant and I applied in October (i know pretty late) with average stats, but i want to know if these schools are just ghosting me or i should stay hopeful.

Members don't see this ad.

UNebraska is the only school I’ve heard that has a full class at the moment

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know which dental schools are done interviewing for this cycle and which schools have a full class?

I haven't heard anything from USC, Pacific, Tufts, Boston, NYU, Columbia, Roseman, Rutgers, Washington.

I'm a Canadian applicant and I applied in October (i know pretty late) with average stats, but i want to know if these schools are just ghosting me or i should stay hopeful.
Roseman is still interviewing

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard Rutgers is done interviewing and maybe Columbia. I feel like NYU, Tufts, USC will not fill their classes for a little while

Pretty sure WA’s class is full. If people drop, they have students who they havent gotten back to after interviewing them already

UNLV (Las Vegas) is full for the class of 2025
Is that what they said? I'm a little bummed since I sent updates and a letter of intent recently (Monday) and the office said it'll be used for the upcoming decision making session.

Is that what they said? I'm a little bummed since I sent updates and a letter of intent recently (Monday) and the office said it'll be used for the upcoming decision making session.
"Our class is full for this year. However, if you are interested in applying for fall 2022 admission, you must reapply through AADSAS."

Marquette University sent out an email today saying their class is full

Columbia’s last interview session was today