schools that don't interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

researchvet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Besides Minnesota, which schools don't interview? I thought I read a recent post that indicated that Colorado does not interview out of state applicants. Is that correct?
 
Cornell doesn't interview, which I find strange. Also I think that Wisconsin doesn't interview out of state.
 
Actually, Minnesota does interview.

If you search back a little, there was a pretty recent thread on this topic
 
You are correct, Colorado does not interview OOS applicants. I think they say something on their webpage to the effect that they reserve the right to call OOS applicants to interview but that they haven't done so in several years (I'm an OOSer and I did not interview at CSU).