Schools that don't require recommendations/ Easiest Applications

Started by pharmerted
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmerted

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any schools that don't require any reccomendations.

I know that the University of Maryland is one. Does Philadelphia not require recommendations? I couldn't find a request for one.

Which schools out there have the easiest recommendations, especially ones without lots of additional essays required.

Thanks!!
 
both albany and long island school of pharmacy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any other schools with really easy applications and/ or no recommendations needed?

Isn't Albany hard to get into becuase it's a 6-year program with only a few transfer spots?
 
shoot...i wish i knew that before i paid the $75 application fee