Schools that have started interviews/Invites for interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JamesL1585

TheAntiSavior?
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obviously I'm okay where I'm at in life (well kinda... I'll be more certin about that when I graduate). But I'm asking for a good friend of mine thats applying to 5 schools on all coast...

So what schools have started interviews, or have sent out letters for interview dates? Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Of the schools I applied to, these are the ones that have done interviews or are doing them within the next couple weeks (starting from the earliest): Mercer, Midwestern, Nova

Most rolling admissions schools are doing their interviews now. The rest usually don't start interviewing until January.