Schools that stack PCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rsheldon83

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which, if any, schools stack or combine your multiple PCAT scores for different sections?
 
which schools average PCAT scores? I hear about some doing that and I wonder if I'm applying to any of those, because I prefer one that will take my October (taking August too) score into consideration if it is much better.
 
I don't think he means averaging. I think he meant that a school picking the best subsection scores from 2 PCATs and combining them as if you only wrote one.

I doubt very many, if any at all, schools that will do this. They either consider your best overall PCAT or average the PCATs.
 
I don't think he means averaging. I think he meant that a school picking the best subsection scores from 2 PCATs and combining them as if you only wrote one.

I doubt very many, if any at all, schools that will do this. They either consider your best overall PCAT or average the PCATs.

well I just wanted someone to also answer my question instead of making new thread... if someone knew if a school goes by subsection they would likely to also know which average composite scores as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scored a 95% on chemistry the first time I took it (despite being a B student in chemistry). I am worried if I retake the PCAT this score will drop dramatically.