schools update at midnight tonight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you think any schools will update aadsas tonight (sunday night) at midnight? say..buffalo maybe??

Members don't see this ad.

There's going to be a slew of acceptances tonight via AADSAS. Lots of schools have already submitted the acceptance notice to AADSAS. Midnight's when it changes and becomes visible. Stay tuned to SDN for some fun. There's more excitement Dec 1st than Jan 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
i pray to see 'offer made' in my aadsas page. i hope its next to UCSF.

Then the important question is what time zone does AADSAS use?

I bet Buffalo will be the only AADSAS updater at Midnight, the rest during business hours

do you think any schools will update aadsas tonight (sunday night) at midnight? say..buffalo maybe??

I applied 2 years ago. From what I remember, only a few schools updated AADSAS at midnight. Get some rest and wait for the mail. Good Luck :thumbup:

i pray to see 'offer made' in my aadsas page. i hope its next to UCSF.

UCSF didn't update AADSAS last year, so don't expect to see "Offer Made" this year. Look for an email, a phone call, and an update to the webtools.

Then the important question is what time zone does AADSAS use?

I was also wondering this.. is "midnight" considered the time zone for each individual school (if they were to update AADSAS at midnight) or is midnight for all schools whatever time zone AADSAS is located in

Last edited:
I think the ADEA is in D.C., so perhaps Eastern?

UCSF didn't update AADSAS last year, so don't expect to see "Offer Made" this year. Look for an email, a phone call, and an update to the webtools.

darn.. ok i hope for a phone call :)