Schools with full merit aid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bob Ho 1

Reaction score
I've heard rumors about full merit scholarships at USC Keck, Miami Miller, JHU, Columbia, and Feinberg. Can anyone confirm any of these? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think Penn has the 21st century scholars program.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DGSOM--Geffen Scholarship.

If you Google, you find a consultant site with list of scholarships.

Vandy has 70% (or 100% some years).
Penn has partial scholarships (based funds availability ) in addition to 21st Century
Chicago has few partial
UCSF has regents ($10k/yr)
UCSD has couple of full tuition

how do you bargain with a school? do you just say that you have another offer but you really want their school if they can give you some aid?

how do you bargain with a school? do you just say that you have another offer but you really want their school if they can give you some aid?
Yes, you can give the school name and amount you got or cost if it’s in-state. Worked for few (either matched or gave some) I know but not all schools have recruitment funds.

Pretty sure Keck USC only gives out quarter tuition scholarships as their highest award amount these days (I knew this to be true starting in 2021, but things could have changed)

NYU (obviously), Harvard, UPenn, Columbia, Cleveland Clinic are some that come to mind