Schools with Good Equine

Started by tpad40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tpad40

Penn Vet 2013!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I know there have been posts on this, but most are older and I'd love to hear some new input!

I am applying right now and definitely want to do Equine. I was wondering what schools have good reputations for Equine programs (good teaching, large/diverse caseload, etc.)? I am an East-Coaster, but willing to migrate. I guess another question would be what schools really don't have awesome Equine programs (although they are all certainly good)?

I am strongly considering applying to Penn, Tufts, Cornell, OSU, CSU, Virginia, and Wisconsin (and maybe UCDavis, and possibly 1 or 2 abroad).

Thanks!!!! 😀
 
Of those in your list, I'd say Penn, OSU, Cornell, CSU, and Davis have the strongest reps.
 
Agreed, though there is a really recent thread on the same topic that went pretty in depth I believe.