Schools with multiple interview dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rundrewrun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey PT enthusiast does anyone know if PT schools sort groups in a particular way if they have more than one interview date? A couple of schools that I have gone to have interviews a week apart and from the listing I can't figure out a pattern (alphabetical, region etc)
 
My one interview they sorted by region like north of the state one time and south another time slot. But I think that some are random like they only have 4 or 5 slots that day so they add a lot of different dates to accommodate everyone