Schools with No Application Deadlines

Started by Acheron
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A

Acheron

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,

I need to enroll in a post-bac program for students who have already completed their pre-medical requirements but don't yet have the academic credentials for medical school. And I would really like to go this fall rather than wait a whole year to get into a program.

Does anybody know of any schools who do not have an application deadline so I could hopefully start in 2009?

Thanks!
 
I've heard the Berkeley Extension program is a pretty informal & flexible post-bac program. I know someone in a similar situation, was a bio major so had all the pre-med reqs done, who did it for a year and then went into an SMP. Although he was a little disappointed with how unstructured it was.

Good luck.

Hi everybody,

I need to enroll in a post-bac program for students who have already completed their pre-medical requirements but don't yet have the academic credentials for medical school. And I would really like to go this fall rather than wait a whole year to get into a program.

Does anybody know of any schools who do not have an application deadline so I could hopefully start in 2009?

Thanks!