schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chomps

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does it look bad to apply to a lot of schools? i am thinking abt applying to abt 15 schools because my DAT is average (not as great as most of SDNers). what is the max i should apply to? and will schools know where/how many places i apply?

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I think I'm going to apply to 13-15 schools...hopefully one of them will take me :)

I am applying to 16 total.. if it looks bad.. well I applied to 2 last year, and didn't get in.... so I figure applying to 16 gives me a better chance?

Plust I just have all this money to spend on aadsas... :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
is it me or do you remember the aadsas fees being MUCH cheaper last year? i don't recall it being 200 bucks for one school. what a rip for crap service!

is it me or do you remember the aadsas fees being MUCH cheaper last year? i don't recall it being 200 bucks for one school. what a rip for crap service!

It was 200 for one school and something like 60 after that up to a certain number of schools. AADSAS will always have bad service until there are options to choose who you go through for dental applications.

thanks everyone for the input... good thing i am not the only one applying to so many schools :) good luck!!

And I complained 12 years ago when I applied for school the first time whenit cost me $190 total to apply to 10 schools.

16 schools 2 yrs ago cost me 1300 bucks. Dat was like 250.

I say apply to as many schools as you can. Why not double your chances for a couple hundred bucks more?

I am applying to 14...might add a couple later on if i change my mind