SCI fellowship programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CheruiyotOfFire

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m planning on applying this spring for an SCI fellowship but am having a hard time discerning which programs provide solid training and good exposure to varied patient populations/pathology.
I realize this is a small field, but the program websites (and SDN) really provide pretty minimal information.

Can anyone with some more experience help?
 
i usually lurk because folks on the interwebs are weird and have a way of irritating me with their cyber bravado, but i realize there arent many of us neurorehab enthusiasts left out there and i want to help. PM me some of the places you are interested in and I'll try to help out.