Science GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vietdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, thanks to whoever takes time to answer my question.
I'm applying this cycle, and my DAT is in Aug ( less than 2 months). My cumulative gpa is 3.62.
But I dont know how to calculate my science GPA??? Do i just add up all the science classes include chem, ochem, bio , math and physic???

Plus, I have my unofficial transcript at my school's committee. do i need the offficial transcript?
thanks alot.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

First of all, thanks to whoever takes time to answer my question.
I'm applying this cycle, and my DAT is in Aug ( less than 2 months). My cumulative gpa is 3.62.
But I dont know how to calculate my science GPA??? Do i just add up all the science classes include chem, ochem, bio , math and physic???

Plus, I have my unofficial transcript at my school's committee. do i need the offficial transcript?
thanks alot.

Hey Vietdental,

Science GPA generally includes chem, ochem, bio, math and physics like you said and a few other things. There's a list you can find somewhere on AADSAS. Something like this: http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ocuments/2011 ADEA AADSAS Course Subjects.pdf

As for transcripts, you need to send AADSAS a official transcript through your school's registrar but for entering in coursework, you can use an unofficial student transcript.

Hope that helps and good luck!

I looked it up after your PM. So the science gpa is different from the BCP GPA??? As for BCP, all bio and chemistry and physic courses you ever took??? Not just the requirement from dental school?