science prereqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littowosie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I have a question about prereqs for science courses like Bio and Chem. I'm currently trying to finish some of them because I didn't take lab while at a university. Like for example, my third quarter Ochem class didn't have lab. Would I need to complete an entire new semester of Ochem 2 with lab in order to fulfill the prereqs for Ochem or does the lab for the other two Ochem classes that I took during fall and winter quarter count? Thanks for your help guys!
 
I am going to suggest contacting the specific schools you are interested in, or at the very least just look on their websites. Every school has different pre-req requirements.

Most schools I have looked at, though, require 2 semesters of organic chemistry with lab.


"Back to school, back to school... To prove to dad I'm not a fool. Got my backpack on, my shoes tied tight, hope