Science Struggles

Started by vols5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vols5

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the DAT last August and got a 20AA with a 17 TS (18 Bio/16 Gen Chem/17 O Chem) 20 PAT, 19 QR, and 28 RC. I struggled with the chemistry classes in undergrad and clearly they were still not my strong suit on the DAT. I am retaking the DAT in 2 months and wonder if anyone has some good tips or tricks to improve my science scores, even just by 1 or 2 points. Last summer I used DAT bootcamp, the 2007/2009 ADA tests, Cliffs AP bio, some kaplan prep book information, chads vids, destroyer and a few other things I am probably forgetting. Needless to say I used lots of the main resources people talk about on this forum. Any tips, tricks, or other advice would be greatly appreciated.