DAT ScienceAide Cardiovascular Physiology Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kevbox

Vendor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We're giving away 15 Cardiovascular Physiology Study Guides! These are great for those of you taking mamm phys, or studying for Biology sections. You can see more info here: http://www.scienceaide.com/cardioguide.php

Just reply to this thread by introducing yourself to the community. SDN will pick 15 winners!

ScienceAide was started by recent graduates of UCSD and USD (pre-dent and pre-med). We remember how difficult our times in school were and really want to make products that really help our peers study and learn more efficiently. We love to hear your feedback!

Good luck with your Studying!

Best,
The ScienceAide Team (Kevin, Jaysond, Jeff)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm studying for my DAT in May. These look very helpful!

I could definitely use one. I haven't taken any physiology and I'm a bio major :(

Members don't see this ad :)
could use this.

I would really like one too. Anything that would help me score high on DAT.

I find that Biology is one of those subjects where an understanding will take you much further than sheer memorization. This looks like a great resource!

I will be taking my DAT in May and this guide looks like it will be very helpful, especially the parts with the graphs. For some reason I always get confused with those parts.

I am currently taking Human Physiology and these sheets will help me a bunch....thanks.

cool.. i always love when complex subjects are just summarized into small guides such as these :D