SCO and NOVA students please enter

Started by AVkidd
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AVkidd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Ive been accepted to SCO and NOVA and I was wondering what the expenses are. could anyone help me out?

School attending?
Resident/ non- Resident: ?
Monthly expense on housing?
How much do you spend per year (including tuition/ not factoring in financial aid)?

It would really help me out! thanks alot!
 
SCO will be cheaper, due to lower tuition and a much lower cost of living. That's the only reason why I picked it over Nova. If you check the schools websites, it'll tell you tuition amounts.
 
I go to NOVA and I thought it was pretty cheap compared to the other schools I visited. I'm a non-resident.

Tuition is around $22,000
Books - I probably paid no more than $300 for this year
Rent $650/month + utilities = ~ $800/month
Equipment $3000 so far