SCO Application Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeseyeseyes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I have a question. I submitted my application online to SCO 3 weeks ago. I have been waiting and waiting but the status keeps showing that they have not recieved anything. Everything is sent in except my essays. I even checked with my schools(transcripts) and LOR's. I called the school twice and they keep saying that they have a new system and it's going to take them a week to get things together. Each time I call, they say it's going to take another week. Is anyone else having this problem??

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

nobody?? :0 (

what should i do...i don't want to keep calling and bugging them.

If you can get in touch with Robin Graves, she can help you. Ask the receptionist when you call the 800 number for her. Tell her your problem. They are moving slow. I had to do the same thing, but finally all my stuff showed up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody I have a question. I submitted my application online to SCO 3 weeks ago. I have been waiting and waiting but the status keeps showing that they have not recieved anything. Everything is sent in except my essays. I even checked with my schools(transcripts) and LOR's. I called the school twice and they keep saying that they have a new system and it's going to take them a week to get things together. Each time I call, they say it's going to take another week. Is anyone else having this problem??

Thanks!

try emailing. they usually respond within a day or two.

Thank you for your responses but I have talked to and emailed Robin. She's actually the one who I have spoke to every single time...and the last time I spoke to her..she sighed really loud and was like "yes I know, we are working on it. We are still trying to get this new computer system up..blah blah." It's been almost a month now. This is really really frustrating!!

:0 (

Hey,
When I try to check my application status online it says the same thing - that nothing is received, but I received an interview letter today and it said they had everything except one letter of reference. So there definately is a computer problem right now...

Hey,
Is there anyone who had interview from SCCO? if so ANYTIPS???

thanks !

HUTCH! Thank you so much for your reply. I've been waiting to hear something good and that sounds good! Thanks!

BTW, CONGRATS!
About how long do you think it took for your application to be fully submitted until they sent you the interview letter?

Do you mind if I ask you what your OAT scores are? My OAT scores aren't too good and I'm just stressing out!! I'm definitely retaking it though...

I submitted the online application part the first few days of September and then sent in my essays mid-Sept. I got an email offering an interview on the 28th! Then sent out a letter as well, so that I just got today.

My OAT was a 330 (AA and TS).
Hope that helps!

Hutch, that helps a lot! It helps because I know I'll need to retake it.. I got 310AA and 320TS. boooo..i know. Thanks for all your help. So it really only took about 2 weeks for them to let you know you get an interview..that's awesome.. Good luck with everything! Can you let me know how your interview goes?

GOOD LUCK!

Nice, I like how they completely took out the Application Status. There's not even a link for it now. Well now I can't worry about it if I can't see it right?