SCO Discover Optometry open house

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caitlinfollansbee

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone planning to go the SCO's open house on July 24th? Registration has closed already, but I wanted to see who would be there because maybe we can meet up and chat!
 
I didn't know about it or I may have. I went to UAB's back in January I think it was. Let me know what you think of it, those are the two schools I'm mostly considering.

Just to be clear, you don't mean SCCO right? I see a few people on here that say one and mean the other.
 
Yeah I'm talking about Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. I'll post how it went. I went last year but I'm bringing my mom along this time so she can see why I love it so much!