SCO Interview 11/30 any SDN going to be there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beatnik10884

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my SCO interview this Friday and I want to know if any SDN members are joining me? If so, Congratz and I look forward to meeting you=)

Members don't see this ad.

GOOD LUCK! You'll have fun.. definitely partake in the delicious goodies they'll have out in the lobby :D

Hey I have an interview (it's tomorrow now) too! Mines at 10:00. You staying up there for the weekend or going straight home?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I have an interview (it's tomorrow now) too! Mines at 10:00. You staying up there for the weekend or going straight home?

I am staying friday night and leaving early Saturday morning. My interview is at 1:00pm on Friday. When will you get to Memphis? I just got here=) Very similar to Georgia......so far.

I got in about midnight last night. Had about an 8 hour drive and my friend who came with me needed to go to his lab so we didn't leave until around 4. I'm sure you probably wont see this before your interview but, i'll be the one in a black suit and red tie. Say hi if you do! (my name's Joe)

Good luck!