SCO Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crazyface

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know, if anyone, who is on the waitlist at SCO, has been contacted for a seat yet? I was told by admissions that all interviews would be completed by the end of April, but I'm feeling a little impatient at the moment. Thanks in advance for any replies.:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

They either just finished last week or this week is the last set. Once they get through the last group of students they'll start going through the waitlist. I've heard stories of students being called weeks before the start of classes, so you never know.

I received this e-mail from SCO's Admissions today. Hope this helps anyone who is waiting.

"We completed our last interviews this past Friday and should be developing an official alternate list within the next 10 days. If you are selected for the alternate list, we will send you an email and then follow up with a letter in writing."

Members don't see this ad :)
My file was on hold forEVER. Like almost 8 weeks, and they finally let me in today. So...I guess they're making some movement?

Are you on waitlist or just waiting for the committee to pass decision on your file? Or have you heard from them?

I talked with Mike in Admissions today, and he told me that SCO is going through their 1st alternate list and around May 17th the 2nd alternate list should be completed? I should have asked Mike how many go on each list, but I didn't want to pry too much. Would anyone have a rough idea of the number of applicants on such a list for SCO's student body size?