Sco

Started by CollSmith
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CollSmith

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I was just wondering a time frame of when people heard from interviews for s c o I sent out my application November seventh and I have received interviews from suny PCO nova Rosenberg but not s c o is it still early? They e mailed me and said they looked at my application and were pleased and they'd get back to me in a few weeks and it's been a few weeks so I am a little confused. Any feedback would be great thanks!
 
Hey, CollSmith! I recently got accepted to sco, but it took forever to hear from them! I applied and interviewed back in September, but it still took over a month to hear anything. Are you applying for a regional seat? If so, it could take longer to hear because it's late in the application process and they're having a difficult time deciding on who should fill those seats