Sco

Started by FoxyDear
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FoxyDear

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Can someone please tell me more about the uniqueness of SCO? I've looked at their curriculum, but can you recognize what is different about their program? Thank you.
 
I'm not sure what makes SCO unique. I'm not that familiar with the other schools. I can tell you that it is among the most affordable to attend. Also, SCO students do extremely well on boards. SCO lists their passage rates online; their students always do better than the national average.
 
I'm not sure what makes SCO unique. I'm not that familiar with the other schools. I can tell you that it is among the most affordable to attend. Also, SCO students do extremely well on boards. SCO lists their passage rates online; their students always do better than the national average.


Thank you!
 
Go to the SCO website and watch the promotional video. It has a ton of good info for prospective students! 🙂