Scolarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

braineddetermined

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I wanted to know if there are scholarships ( apart from federal loans etc.) available to international students for the 2 year dental programs? Has anyone requested them and know the procedure? What are the requirements?
 
Scholarships and grants are only available for residents of the USA and for regular program, not the IDP
Are you sure? Because I've a friend who's not a US resident and he won two scolarships as a international student...but, he didn't apply to a IDP
So far I know only about federal loans ( if you're a resident or us citizen) or private loans ( if you're international, but better not touch them).Are these two the only way to pay for the IDP?
 
Are you sure? Because I've a friend who's not a US resident and he won two scolarships as a international student...but, he didn't apply to a IDP
So far I know only about federal loans ( if you're a resident or us citizen) or private loans ( if you're international, but better not touch them).Are these two the only way to pay for the IDP?
I was talking about IDPs.
There are other ways. You can sell your house or get an equity loan, borrow from the family. Sometimes parents pay. You can use your savings as well