score board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mg777

Tooth Mechanic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I havent taken the dat yet. How do you get your scores once your time runs out the QR section? Do they come up righ tthere on your computer? Did u get a printout and thats where you first see the scores? Or does it depend on the center u take the test at?

Members don't see this ad.

once you've finished the natural sciences, perceptual ability, optional 15 minute break, reading comprehension, and the quantitative reasoning sections in that order, then all of your scores come up on one screen. then you step outside and you get an officially stamped score sheet. hope that helped.

Be sure to exit the test correctly. I thought that my scores would automatically print once they flashed on the screen and I exited. Afterwards the test sargeant exclaimed that I had to click on a few more buttons to get the scores to print, otherwise I could not have a personal copy of them. Fortunately, after I nearly passed out, she went inside and I was able to obtain my copy of them. She did say that frequently people do the wrong thing and then they can't have a copy of their performance - so be careful when you are done.

Sprgrover said:
Be sure to exit the test correctly. I thought that my scores would automatically print once they flashed on the screen and I exited. Afterwards the test sargeant exclaimed that I had to click on a few more buttons to get the scores to print, otherwise I could not have a personal copy of them. Fortunately, after I nearly passed out, she went inside and I was able to obtain my copy of them. She did say that frequently people do the wrong thing and then they can't have a copy of their performance - so be careful when you are done.

Same here --once you see your scores you think you are done. I remember i wrote mine down on scratch paper and as soon as i came out it was taken from me and shredded :eek: I was like Noooooo. Then she went back inside and hit print :D