score comparison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xhamburgersamx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which do you guys think is a better score overall:

AA/TS/PAT of 20/21/19 and 17/17 math/RC BIO/GCHEM/OCHEM 21/20/21

OR

AA/TS/PAT of 20/20/18 and 19/19 math/RC BIO/GCHEM/OCHEM 19/21/24
??

Members don't see this ad.

If english is a second language, def the first one. Even if it isn't, still the first one.

Reasons: In my opinion, Bio is the most applicable to anything you will do in D-School and if I were an AdCom I'd put more weight on Bio. RC is important too because you will be doing a butt ton of that and should be able to do it quickly! Next is Chem but only the broad concepts you need to know. OChem is the same but you need to know even less! PAT is questionable cuz I know peeps with crazy PAT scores who don't show it in simlab/clinic. QR is next to worthless.

The first one seems a bit more even and spread out but basically they are pretty much the same, your GPA, LOR's, interview, etc will make or break you.

The only reason I might choose #2 is cuz you don't have anything lower than an 18 in that one...which is nice for cut-offs

im guessing you are asking because you want to submit the better score, but most schools will only take the latest one.

in any event id take the first one (even though schools like case weigh heavily on RC and scoff at 17s)