COMLEX Score Delay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mavikedi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I took my Level 2 on 8/22 on was expecting my test scores back tomorrow... During my test the audio wasn't working on my computer and I answered some questions without it because I could gather enough about the question from the stem. When I finally did need the audio I let a proctor know and they switched me to another computer and while I lost a couple minutes off a block and probably some concentration I went on with my exam - at the end I wrote in the survey hey this thing happened to me so you should probably set up something within the testing system that allows users to test their audio in the tutorial before they start their exam. The exam center told me I could call NBOME and report the issue within 10 days blah blah blah but I decided to just move on with my life and accept the score I got. But I just received this email:

"As part of our QA process, prior to releasing scores, the NBOME is reviewing your 8/22/2019 COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE examination administration, based on a report we received from Prometric, which indicated you experienced audio malfunctions during your examination administration.

Your case will be reviewed in the next week and we will contact you shortly thereafter with the NBOME’s findings and plan of action. Due to the timing of our review, the release of your score will be slightly delayed. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during the NBOME’s Review Process."

So long story long - has this ever happened to anyone? Or know about this happening to one of their classmates and what happened?

Do you think they would decide to void my score and make me retake it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
No they won't void. They will offer you option to score or retake if they feel its bad enough. If you say you want to retake then the test will be voided. I am hoping they are a lot faster for you tho. I had a larger malfunction but it took over a month to resolve because my test wasn't completed. Since you did complete I think worst case scenario is a couple extra weeks.