Score feedback please!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faris_

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished my test and about to go on a 4 hours drive home... is my QR score acceptable in schools averaging about 19 to 20 AA?

Pat 24
QC 19
RC 22
Bio 25
GC 20
OC 20
Total science 22
AA 22

Is this a retake???? Your feedback is very much appreciated!

will give the rundown on the test later!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Def not. You're good kiddo def don't retake lol
Well done! :) Be proud and relax :p
Been sitting in the car outside the testing center waiting for a response to know if I need to be sad or happy on the drive home... you just made my day, thank you soooooooooo much :love:

:clap:Congratulations! Excellent scores, don't worry about the 17 in QR you scored high where it matters. Schools will look at those solid Science scores and reading. Go celebrate it, you deserve it.

take care..Nancy

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap:Congratulations! Excellent scores, don't worry about the 17 in QR you scored high where it matters. Schools will look at those solid Science scores and reading. Go celebrate it, you deserve it.

take care..Nancy
Thank you Nancy! I'll try not to stare at that 19 eyesore lol

Last edited:
Thank you Nancy! I'll try not to stare at that 17 eyesore lol
Don't let that bother you at all. I have worked with thousands of students through the years and this section gives most students problems. Schools realize this and you are sure to get plenty of interview invites. Hope you are able to get out and enjoy the summer, put the DAT Beast in the rear view mirror. Keep us posted along the way...

Hey Faris_! I have my DAT on Monday and was wondering if you have any last weekend advice? I plan on getting through the dat destroyer/ review one last time, going to try to reread feralis bio notes, review math destroyer questions i have gotten wrong and do my PAT booster tests... I have already gone through the destroyer about 4-5 times, dynamite biology notes 3x, feralis notes 1 time, math destroyer once and chads videos like 3 times.. I know every test is different so you can't get super specific but anything that showed up that you wish you would have gone over again? Any certain topics? Types of calculations? Any "sure bet" questions? Tricky questions or straight forward? Again I know each test is different but just wanna cover all my bases! Thank youuuu and congratulations on the great scores!
You're way more prepared to take this test than me. Because of personal reasons and the fact I had only about 5 days to prepare for the test following my finals at my undergrad I may not be the best place to receive advice from. I went through Chad's OC and GC during regular classes because he was actually better than all my chemistry professors and I have a good grasp on the the material because of him. I went through about 20 OC questions and 50 GC questions from the Destroyer because that was all the time I can give these sections, the questions were excellent but I had to move on and relied on Chad for these sections. Every single question I could've answered just going through Chad's videos and doing practice quizzes. For GC, don't waist too much time memorizing constants, the answers show all the numbers and not just the result number. English is my second language and I think I got lucky because all 3 articles were biology related and short compared to the articles I saw in qVault. I used search and destroy still because am an extremely slow reader. My hobby as a teenager was 3D modeling so PAT was the easiest section to me and I only did two practice tests on PATbooster to prepare for it. As for Math, I wish I had more time to go over all of the questions of Math Destroyer since just going through about 4 practice tests on that book was the difference between a 14 and a 17 probably.
For Biology I went through every line in my school text book during to prepare for school exams but also preparing for the DAT, so going through Feralis and DATbootcamp biology 120 page notes was a breeze after that. As you can see you're way more prepared to take this test than I was but don't get comfortable, there are many questions that I wouldn't have known if I didn't have a deep understanding of biological and chemical concepts but overall I feel the test was easier than people make it out to be, just keep studying your absolute best until the moment you walk into that testing center. Btw, I didn't do a single full length practice test because 4 hours in the few days I had before the test was too much to give away but I wish I had the time to do one at least. You're gonna do great, good luck!

Thank you so much! It does make me feel better. I just get test anxiety and tend to forget things and second guess stuff as I'm put on the spot. Also haven't had the best of luck with these kinds of tests in the past. How well did chads prepare you for the test? I used his defeat the dat questions and chads prep loads of times but I hear that chads is much easier then the real test.. Any truth to that? I know most people used it off of course saver which his website had loads more questions so maybe it leveled out?
Thanks again btw. you left a hefty paragraph to read so I appreciate you taking the time! I'm sure I'll think of more questions lol oh yes also how is angle ranking, pattern folding and tfe? I stuggle most with tfe and angle ranking on booster.
Good luck on Monday Ebrow, #think30, don't second guess, believe in yourself. and remember to breath if you start to feel anxious. You have put in a lot of hard work. In the last few days I would focus on your areas of weakness.

Wishing you the best....Nancy

Good luck on Monday Ebrow, #think30, don't second guess, believe in yourself. and remember to breath if you start to feel anxious. You have put in a lot of hard work. In the last few days I would focus on your areas of weakness.

Wishing you the best....Nancy
Thank you!

• Love