Score in Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hbajwa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

My score is not too good in part I and I want to know if a person who has already taken part I can take it again or not. If yes, then how is the score calculated, is it averaged with the previous score.
Secondly, what are other options for students with less scores in this field.

All answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
- H

Members don't see this ad.

hi!

yes u can appear all 4 subjects again or u can apper in those u flunked. u can read candidates guide for the deatils.
i think ur previous course doesn't affect the new test unless u r just appearing in those subjects u flunked.

ubd

quite some people told me that you can only retake the exam if you have flunked some subjects, but not to improve the scores, even if you did get to take it again, the old scores always counted ...

:mad:

Dear Harry,

you can check out this site,

http://www.ada.org/prof/prac/licensure/natboard/part1.html

and it says this

Complete Retesting: A candidate may retake the entire Part I battery of examinations subject to the following conditions.

1. If the candidate previously passed Part I, only the complete Part may be retaken. Re-examination in individual subjects is not permitted in this case. Candidates should note that the latest set of scores is reported. Thus a candidate who performs poorly on the retake could jeopardize his or her passing status.

2. If a candidate's average score on the Part is below 75 or if the candidate exhausts partial credit, the candidate is recorded as a complete failure on the Part and must retake the entire Part.

how are you doing? keep in touch.

love

chinch

:love: