Score Recheck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doublea81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently got my results back and was not happy. Figured what the heck, why not put down $55 for a recheck. Waiting to hear back right now, but was wondering in the mean time if anyone has had their score change (up or down) on a recheck?

I've heard it's remote, but any info would be useful. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Recently got my results back and was not happy. Figured what the heck, why not put down $55 for a recheck. Waiting to hear back right now, but was wondering in the mean time if anyone has had their score change (up or down) on a recheck?

I've heard it's remote, but any info would be useful. Thanks.

In the days of the pencil bubble forms, a recheck may have been worth a shot. In the days of computerized testing and scoring, there really aren't any moving parts that could go wrong. So you would send in the $55 and they would say, "nope the computer worked", and pocket your money.

I agree. The most that they will do is recheck their internal computer systems. COMPUTERS ARE NEVER WRONG, lol. I know that isn't true, but I think they would treat it as such.