Score Recipients??

Started by Eriboy37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eriboy37

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a quick question, when I registered for the June 2009 PCAT i forgot to add pharmCAS as one of the recipients, and I'm wondering if i need to pay the 20 dollars extra to send it to them or since on the Pearson website it says "When you select a score recipient school that is a member of PharmCAS, the scores will be sent electronically to PharmCAS" and UIC is a school thats a member of PharmCAS. Im just not sure if only UIC will be able to view my PCAT score.
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance
 
This is a common error. I did it on my first one, too. They will automatically forward the scores to PharmCAS if you selected a school that participates in PharmCAS.