Score release question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aaj117

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find the expected score release date after taking your exam? I took it on July 28th, and was just wondering how many weeks to wait before I start panicking. All I was able to find online was that it can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks and that scores are released on wednesdays, but I know a ton of people who knew the date their scores were coming out earlier... I feel like an idiot for not being able to find it, but i figured if anyone would known it would be SDNers. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm bumping up this thread because I have a related question about timing. What day of the week is optimal to schedule your exam for getting your score back in a quicker release cycle? I am in my final two weeks of studying, scheduled for Aug.30th which is a Monday. Other threads seem to suggest that scores come back in 3 to 4 Wednesdays. So, if you take your exam on a Monday or a Tuesday, does that first Wednesday count? I need my score back ASAP (long story), but if pushing the exam to Friday of that week makes no difference in the score report date, I will take the extra time. Does any one have any thoughts to share? Thanks for any advice.

Can anyone tell me how to find the expected score release date after taking your exam? I took it on July 28th, and was just wondering how many weeks to wait before I start panicking. All I was able to find online was that it can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks and that scores are released on wednesdays, but I know a ton of people who knew the date their scores were coming out earlier... I feel like an idiot for not being able to find it, but i figured if anyone would known it would be SDNers. Thanks

You should probably get your score back next week on August 18.

I'm bumping up this thread because I have a related question about timing. What day of the week is optimal to schedule your exam for getting your score back in a quicker release cycle? I am in my final two weeks of studying, scheduled for Aug.30th which is a Monday. Other threads seem to suggest that scores come back in 3 to 4 Wednesdays. So, if you take your exam on a Monday or a Tuesday, does that first Wednesday count? I need my score back ASAP (long story), but if pushing the exam to Friday of that week makes no difference in the score report date, I will take the extra time. Does any one have any thoughts to share? Thanks for any advice.

Friday is the best day to take the exam for the quickest score release date. Hope this helps:

Exam week is from Saturday --> Friday.
Scores are released on the 3rd Wednesday after your exam.
I hope this sample calendar will illustrate this concept clearly.

24q8i90.jpg

Last edited:
Im seeing a trend in that if you take your exam during the week you will get the score back on the third wed. If you take it on saturday or sunday you will get it back on the 4th wed.

this is not a fact by any means- just a trend i have seen.