score report question

Started by Member9123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Member9123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we get an unofficial score report immediately after taking the exam? I know an official one is mailed 5 weeks after the test date, but do we receive any indication of how we did right after the exam? I vaguely remembered someone I know talking about their score the day after they took the exam last summer but I couldn't remember if it was for PCAT or another exam. Thanks guys!
 
Do we get an unofficial score report immediately after taking the exam? I know an official one is mailed 5 weeks after the test date, but do we receive any indication of how we did right after the exam? I vaguely remembered someone I know talking about their score the day after they took the exam last summer but I couldn't remember if it was for PCAT or another exam. Thanks guys!

Yes, it's your final score without your writing scored.