Score reporting online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prop

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

So I took my exam on August 23rd, and I'm still waiting for the score to come in.
Anybody else waiting for their scores?
Does anyone know where I can check for the score? I'm an IMG, so I guess it's the ECFMG website, is this correct?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i took mine sept 22. yes this waiting sucks. they have your email address (the one thats registered with oasis) . so i guess just check your email and wait for the letter that gives you instructions for link to score reporting. they said in 21 days.

Hi.

Thanks for the answer.
Actually I just received a letter (snailmail) on Thursday, stating that my score report is ready, but they need re-verification from my school to release it.
And lucky me... the letter has been lost somewhere, so now I have to contact ECFMG requesting them to send a new letter to my school, then wait for my school to receive it, fill it out and return it, and then for ECFMG to receive it and release my score.
I guess I'm looking at 2-3 weeks further delay, and I've already waited 6 1/2 weeks. This really sucks!!!
Hopefully my score will justify the long wait!

Yes, you check your Step 1 and Step 2 CS and CK scores online via the ECFMG website if you are an IMG.

Log on to your Oasis account, click on the link in the left column (USMLE Score Reports), and look at the top to see if a new score report is in.

Remember, they are only available online for 3 months - make sure you download and save a PDF version on to your computer. Print and place in your permanent files.