Score reports?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pegasus1731

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took the USMLE a few days ago, (6/10), and was told that it will take "up to eight weeks" to recieve my score. This seem about right? What's the deal with the July 14th date?

Thanks guys, happy studying! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I wouldn't worry, it seems like the scores come back sooner than that on average (and I'm guessing if you had a 46q version, you'll likely get it around July 14th when we're all supposed to).

Long waits suck. Our school has instantaneous feedback (our exams are taken on computers) so you know what you got before you leave the test.

I remember taking the MCAT in early August and having to wait until early/mid October to get my result. That was lame.

Members don't see this ad :)
There was an announcement on the USMLE website saying that score reports will be delayed until July 14th for those who had the new version of the exam. I think this same thing happened last year when they made modifications to the exam.

Does anyone know if the score report will have a breakdown of which sections were our weakest like the NBME reports? Will it be just like those?