Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gurl21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took a Kaplan subject test for Gen Chem and got 6 q's wrong out of 30. Does anybody know approximately what score that would be on the DAT? About how many q's can u miss to get a ~21? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Gurl21 said:
I just took a Kaplan subject test for Gen Chem and got 6 q's wrong out of 30. Does anybody know approximately what score that would be on the DAT? About how many q's can u miss to get a ~21? Thanks!

For GChem from Barron's

Standard Score / # Correct
30/ --
29/ --
28/ 30
27/ --
26/ --
25/ 29
24/ --
23/ 28
22/ --
21/ 27
20/ 26
19/ 24-25
18/ 22-23
17/ 20-21
16/ 18-19
15/ 16-17
14/ 13-15
13/ 11-12

I hope you don't need the scale beyond that. Good Luck!

Gurl21 said:

really doesnt matter. kaplan wasnt nothing like dat in my opinion.

Some guy told me he got a 30 on bio and 29 on g chem. Is that even possible?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, how come you can't get a 30 in gchem?

vertical bite said:
really doesnt matter. kaplan wasnt nothing like dat in my opinion.

How do they differ, in your opinion?

crazy_sherm said:
I found everything on the actual DAT a little easier than Kaplan except for the PAT. Definitely find an additional PAT resource to supplement the Kaplan tests.

word up !!!

crazy_sherm said:
I found everything on the actual DAT a little easier than Kaplan except for the PAT. Definitely find an additional PAT resource to supplement the Kaplan tests.

Yah I would say that kaplan uses the scare technique. PAT section from kaplan is horrible, outdated and not anything like the real DAT.

HD

hockeydentist said:
Yah I would say that kaplan uses the scare technique. PAT section from kaplan is horrible, outdated and not anything like the real DAT.

HD

What do you mean it's outdated? What are the better resources out there for PAT? Thanks