Score!

Started by Shjanzey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shjanzey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided to go on one of my periodic lurking sessions to half-price books and just what do you think I came across? Three 1001 question examkracker books, that's what. I started throwing elbows and snatched them off the shelf before some desperate gunner could drop kick me and get their filthy hands on them. So what if I was in that aisle alone, I knew deep down that if I hesitated all would be lost 😀

It feels satisfying to have expanded my treasury of prep books. Okay, now that I have shared off to the dungeon for some serious studying!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree that Half Price Books can be a goldmine for MCAT study material. I found an old TPRH Verbal for $10 and give it a lot of credit for my 13 on the real VR.
 
Interesting side note, I found a few "First Aid for USMLE" books literally in the "First Aid" section at HPB, next to a Red Cross first aid manual and some other EMS and random first aid books.

Thought it was kind of funny...