Score95

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markoni

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried it?
It sounds tempting
3600 questions on CD with no time limit!
am thinking that this must be a low quality q bank to be offered so cheap

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone tried it?
It sounds tempting
3600 questions on CD with no time limit!
am thinking that this must be a low quality q bank to be offered so cheap

I bought it.

Content-wise, my performance profile was the same in this and other q-banks so I personally don't think it was low quality.

Time-wise, it's great since it never expires.

Format-wise, it gives you a subject-wise performance profile like the other q-banks, but if you're looking for an interface that is closest to the real thing (Fred 2), that's not it. There are several functions that I had trouble with- couldn't use the highlight /cross-out function although it does have it, and I had the unpleasant surprise that if I clicked an answer temporarily and later changed it to correct during the time allowed for that test, it still counted the answer as wrong, because it ends the test automatically when you complete the last question, not when time runs out. The latter for me was a major turn-off.

Bottom-line: good quality content but less technically updated, probably because it comes as a CD and users don't send tech feedback as often /tech stuff is harder to fix retroactively on a CD bank than with online banks.

Would I buy it again? Yes, under the circumstances. I was in dire need of fresh practice questions, I got a promotion with it (was $39 instead of $59), and eventually I didn't find it so hard to keep track manually of my percentages although I admit it was annoying.

Last edited: