Scorebuilders tests

Started by Student 12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Student 12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am new to this but I have some questions. Has anyone taken the scorebuilders online advantage tests from their institution. I just found out that I have to pass this test before may and if I don't then I don't graduate! Scary news for someone who is already stressed to the max. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
I have taken the online advantage test, as well as tests from previous editions of the Scorebuilders book (on a CD). All those tests are very similar.

If you need practice, go on Amazon or Half.com and buy the Scorebuilders book, 2013 ed. or earlier. It comes with a CD and 3 tests.
 
I have taken online advantage tests, although they have similar tests still its a worth. Also go through Saunder's Q & A
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I have taken like 8-9 tests that are most recommended currently. The ones I really recommend are : PEAT - they give 2 tests, Scorebuilders (I think you can buy 2 tests online), also I have old version of Giles preparation guilines (they have 3 tests in the ends).
I would never take Sullivan, it's out of the reality, very compicated questions and has nothing to do with something real.
 
Hi . Does anyone know what score in practice tests is good ? how many questions should be correct. thanks
 
Hey.. What school do you attend??? I have to take scorebuilders also. Have you taken it???


Hi everyone,

I am new to this but I have some questions. Has anyone taken the scorebuilders online advantage tests from their institution. I just found out that I have to pass this test before may and if I don't then I don't graduate! Scary news for someone who is already stressed to the max. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!