Scores 9/7/2008

sportsdude00

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How bad would two scores under 300 look?

QR - 400
Biology - 270
Reading - 280
Gen Chem - 360
Organic Chem - 350
Physics - 320
TS - 330
AA - 330

I did fine on practice tests with them, but horrible on the exam

Members don't see this ad.

i guess it depends on how early you apply and your gpa. what happen in bio?

3.77 gpa, polymer & fiber engineering major with tons of work, volunteer, and shadowing hours.
my major is concentrated in physics and chemistry, and doesnt allow free electives until my senior year. i'm only in my junior year applying early, so yeah...

3.77 gpa, polymer & fiber engineering major with tons of work, volunteer, and shadowing hours.
my major is concentrated in physics and chemistry, and doesnt allow free electives until my senior year. i'm only in my junior year applying early, so yeah...

I dont know, if I were you I would send in my application, and see what they are gonna say... they could just ask you to take it again...

with two grades below 300...i think they are probably gonna ask you to take it over! sorry to say, cause my friend spoke to two reps from two diff schools said that the a retake was her best choice after she got two scores below 300...

anyways gl!

I dont know, if I were you I would send in my application, and see what they are gonna say... they could just ask you to take it again...

with two grades below 300...i think they are probably gonna ask you to take it over! sorry to say, cause my friend spoke to two reps from two diff schools said that the a retake was her best choice after she got two scores below 300...

anyways gl!

thanks for the advice. i wouldn't mind taking it again, because i'm positive i can do better..i was just having an off day. hopefully i can at least get to the interview stage