Scores Online

Started by Duc888
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Duc888

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just logged into pcatweb and the option to pay $20 and see your score is there right now. It was not there last night around 1:00 AM. Good luck guys
 
I've read this forum for a long time and never posted. I've read the debates for paying the 20 or not to pearson and I thought I could wait but there was no way living in Pennsylvania I would get my scores until Friday or Saturday and it was killing me not to know. Here's the damage.

VA - 69 Essay 3/3
Bio - 76
RC - 68
QA - 70
Chem - 95
Comp - 83

I'm pretty happy about these. First time test taker and hopefully the last.