Scores today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fahimaz7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone will be getting them today? What changes on the website if scores are getting released? I can't remember from step 1.

Members don't see this ad.

I think the NBME sticks pretty strongly to their stated dates. I believe the print permit link on your exam status page completely disappears, (assuming that your eligibility period hasn't expired). I took my test on Aug 12 and my link is still there, but if I click on it a short message comes up that said the link doesn't work. I'm not sure when it disappears though.

I think the NBME sticks pretty strongly to their stated dates. I believe the print permit link on your exam status page completely disappears, (assuming that your eligibility period hasn't expired). I took my test on Aug 12 and my link is still there, but if I click on it a short message comes up that said the link doesn't work. I'm not sure when it disappears though.
beyondbethany,

you had a pretty rough time waiting for your step 2 ck score right? I think it was you from another post. I am so freaked out waiting for my score - gotta wait until Sept 26th and am sweating it out so badly. I keep praying cuz I don't want to take that test ever again. It was so difficult for me. I prepped using UW and did very well on it ~85% AND went over UW three times but still feel like I failed. uuugghh I feel terrible :(

beyondbethany,

you had a pretty rough time waiting for your step 2 ck score right? I think it was you from another post. I am so freaked out waiting for my score - gotta wait until Sept 26th and am sweating it out so badly. I keep praying cuz I don't want to take that test ever again. It was so difficult for me. I prepped using UW and did very well on it ~85% AND went over UW three times but still feel like I failed. uuugghh I feel terrible :(

You did Uworld 3x? Eck. I couldn't stand looking at it after my first pass. Good thing I didn't use it during the school year.