Scores tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trudub

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that scores are coming out tomorrow for 6/23 on? Does it have an update someplace on the NBME website?

Members don't see this ad.

where is the info that the scores are going to be released on 7/26 come from? i checked the nbme site and it still says i don't have a score report ...

Members don't see this ad :)
exmike said:
scores are out. go attack your dean/registrar

does the dean get everyone's scores?
i kind of remember something about checking off to say that u want to send scores to your school when u first register for the exam
but now i can't remmeber if i checked that off or not

does it matter?
will the school still get my score? im too impatient to wait for the mail.

Hey, anyone know what NBME released today? Is it test scores from June 24th through June 30th?? Through July 6??

I spoke to me registar today and he gave me my score. I took it on July 6, so these scores are very recent. I did great (better than I had hoped for) and so I'm having a good day.

I took a few weeks off from school to spend with my kids, so most of my class-mates probably think I failed it. But no - I did well and I'm so happy I've developed a tremor.

Judd

juddson said:
I spoke to me registar today and he gave me my score. I took it on July 6, so these scores are very recent. I did great (better than I had hoped for) and so I'm having a good day.

I took a few weeks off from school to spend with my kids, so most of my class-mates probably think I failed it. But no - I did well and I'm so happy I've developed a tremor.

Judd
congrats judd. now we can continue 3rd year in relative peace

juddson said:
\ But no - I did well and I'm so happy I've developed a tremor.

Judd

I'm very happy for you Judd, it's been a long road and we're half way through it. I think it's contagious because I had that tremor as I struggled trying to tear through those hideous perforations on the side of the score report.

Just got my score from my dean's office. Sat for the exam in early July. Pretty happy with the score so we're going out to celebrate!