Scramble

Started by spaslam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spaslam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone allowed or willing to post some open positions from the scramble? I am particularly interested in SUNY Upstate, KUSM-Wichita, Maricopa County (Ariz.). Thanks.
 
Is anyone allowed or willing to post some open positions from the scramble? I am particularly interested in SUNY Upstate, KUSM-Wichita, Maricopa County (Ariz.). Thanks.

Kimberli_Cox is posting the lists in the "General Residency Issues" forum. See this thread. Hasn't posted psych yet, but I'm guessing she'll get around to it.

-AT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
May not be any of my business, but would anyone out there who can see the open spots for psych mind posting them? I checked the Gen. Res. site and Dr. Cox said she doesn't have anymore specialities to post....I'm just very curious 😳

Thanks!