scranton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dustydoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone visited scranton and what did you think?

Members don't see this ad.

We take ScanTron tests all the time... nothing to be afraid of.
I've never actually visited the machine that grades all those bubble sheets, though :laugh:

has anyone visited scranton and what did you think?

Dr. Guido LaPorta is the residency director at Community Medical Center in Scranton. He does a great deal with external fixation. The residents also get to do a rotation down with Dr. Dror Paley in Maryland as well. The residents seem to be pretty confident in their reconstructive foot and ankle surgeries, especially involving external fixators.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Guido LaPorta is the residency director at Community Medical Center in Scranton. He does a great deal with external fixation. The residents also get to do a rotation down with Dr. Dror Paley in Maryland as well. The residents seem to be pretty confident in their reconstructive foot and ankle surgeries, especially involving external fixators.

The nice thing about Dr. LaPorta's programs is they get great exposure to private practice medicine.

thanks...that's good to know. It looks great on paper, but you can never know....

Anyone else visited there?

We take ScanTron tests all the time... nothing to be afraid of.
I've never actually visited the machine that grades all those bubble sheets, though :laugh:

:laugh: nice. By the way what kind of a name is dustydoc. The slightly less cool version of gustydoc? I think so.