Scrap paper on PCAT

Started by newslang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

newslang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I contacted pearson and they said you are given a limited amount of scrap paper, basically the test booklet only. I tend to write large and take up a lot of space when working through problems. Has anyone who's already taken the test had problems with running out of scrap paper? How much paper is given to us?
 
All I had was the PCAT booklet as well, but in the Kaplan class I took, the instructor said we will be provided with scratch paper. Maybe my instructor is mistaken.