Scratch paper/white boards?

Started by Mimrose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mimrose

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I tend to always make notes whenever I take any section of the PCAT, whether it be VA or RC. Will they allow you to use the whiteboards for sections outside of math and chemistry? Or will they also have scratch paper?
I personally have always disliked writing on whiteboards so it'll be somewhat of an adjustment...
Any information would be great! Thank you! 🙂
 
I thought that they were these plastic sheets that you use markers to write on. No papers, from my understanding, though I'd rather have the papers.

I get nervous thinking that the markers might die or smudge or something.
 
I thought that they were these plastic sheets that you use markers to write on. No papers, from my understanding, though I'd rather have the papers.

I get nervous thinking that the markers might die or smudge or something.
You are correct. The scratch paper are laminated. LOL! The first thing I am going to do is test my marker.