Scratch paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevin Ho

Reaction score
I know on the real DAT, you will be given a laminated sheet with some expo markers. Should I be doing my practice tests using that as my scratch paper as well to simulate a "real" test? Is there any difference? (Sounds like a dumb question to me)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When I was taking practice tests, I did it that way to get myself used to the scratch paper ! However, I did not have the laminated grid paper on my exam which would have helped with PAT. Instead, I had plain paper that was not laminated. It got the job done, but that might be a possibility just FYI

Reactions: 1 user
I know on the real DAT, you will be given a laminated sheet with some expo markers. Should I be doing my practice tests using that as my scratch paper as well to simulate a "real" test? Is there any difference? (Sounds like a dumb question to me)
Wouldn't hurt, just make sure to find out if they are using laminated paper during Covid testing centers went back to paper, so make sure to check with your testing center what is currently being used.
Nancy