Screw it, I'm going back to EMS!

Started by leviathan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just heard an interesting fact about the Unit Chief of the Infant Transport Team of my old EMS service. Due to disclosure of public government salaries, it was reported that last year he made $233,558.

I'm considering EM as a specialty, which would probably be about the same.

Now nobody can say we're in this for the money! :laugh:
 
Heh, I read the thread title and didn't believe it....

Thats a lot of overtime, huh?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad